Ralphy and Elli are growing up so fast. This song and the post below have me in tears. I love watching your precious kiddos grow up here but SO wish we could be living our lives together and experiencing our kids together. Much love...Jen
I can't view your slide :(Miss you guys and we have Spirit still in case you forgot who you loaned it out to. I'll call soon, promise.
Post a Comment
2 comments:
Ralphy and Elli are growing up so fast. This song and the post below have me in tears. I love watching your precious kiddos grow up here but SO wish we could be living our lives together and experiencing our kids together. Much love...Jen
I can't view your slide :(
Miss you guys and we have Spirit still in case you forgot who you loaned it out to.
I'll call soon, promise.
Post a Comment