CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, June 28, 2008

The Race for the Cure...

Last weekend we walked in the Komen Race for the Cure...
We walked in honor of Ralph's Aunt Rachelle who is battling breast cancer currently and in memory of his Aunt Debbie whom we miss dearly...
There were so many people...If you look at the street in the picture below, you can see a solid crowd of people all the way to the horizon!

The whole experience was unbelievable and emotional. While it wasn't my first time, it was a first for the kids and they handled the long walk pretty well (only a few minor meltdowns)!
We hope to make this a annual event for our family, so if any of you want to join us next year, let us know!

1 comments:

Giles Family said...

I wish I could have been there for the walk. Thank you for walking in memory of my mom - I know you guys love her so much and it touches my heart that she is still living in all of us. Gosh I love you guys!