We had some fun in the snow in January and we're expecting to get a good amount in the next 24 hours...I have my fingers crossed that we get it because we haven't made a snowman yet!
We've been staying busy as usual. Elli is playing basketball and she just started a gymnastics class. She's doing great in pre-school and getting ready to go to Kindergarten next year. Ralphy is doing really well in swimming lessons and enjoys just about everything. He'll be going to pre-school next year! Sal is busy crawling and pulling up and trying to stand on his own. He uses his voice to try to be as loud as his brother and sister.
Thanks for checking in with us - I'll try not to wait as long to post the next update!
1 comments:
Oh I love you guys!! Thanks for giving me the Gianino fix I'd been waiting for :) Madeline is very sad that Elli can't be here for her birthday party...she misses you guys too and we can't wait to see you in June!!!
Post a Comment