CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, April 18, 2008

videos


Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing - Photo Books

in case you didn't catch the words to that song, they are:
Mr. Rhino, everybody knows
You got one tail, four feet, twelve toes.
Mr. Rhino, look what grows
Two big horns on the tip of your nose.

the next tune was Manamana (a vintage sesame street number)

this next one should be titled:
Don't Talk With Food In Your Mouth!

Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing - Photo Books

2 comments:

Renee said...

miss you guys; we'll venture out when it's dry and warm again
*smile*

Giles Family said...

Aww fun! I can't wait to show these to Madeline! I love the humor in your kids - of course how could I expect anything less from the children of you and Ralphy and descendants of Uncle R!