Wednesday, March 26, 2008
...hoppin' down the bunny trail...
We had a great Easter weekend! On Saturday, the kids had 2 Easter Egg Hunts (one at our church and one at the park). Ralphy knew exactly what to do and made Daddy proud by filling up his basket like a pro! Elli had a great time, too and got lots and lots of eggs. It was cold, but they didn't seem to mind.
On Easter morning, both kids were awake by 6:00 am (which is way too early, if you ask me!) We held the kids off until about 7:00 am, then turned them loose in the house to find all the eggs that were hidden. They found their baskets (which were also hidden) and dug right into the candy! We made it to 2 family get-togethers and the kids got lots of great stuff.
Now we have buckets of candy waiting to be eaten...I can limit the amount that the kids eat, but there is no one here to limit the amount that I eat, so I think I'll be sending it to school with Ralph soon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment