Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Share Photos - Free Video Hosting
elli is so silly all of the time...and her closing line is the best!
Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Share Photos - Free Video Hosting
i know my video skills aren't great and it looked like ralphy was going to fall off there for a second, but honestly he didn't even tip..i just started watching him instead of the camera screen as he got close...he loves riding that tractor! he drained the rechargeable battery twice this weekend! (thanks kyle & sarah for passing down such a great toy!)
4 comments:
Jennifer and Ralph:
I enjoyed viewing the pictures of Elli and Ralphy. You did a great job putting that together. I would not know where to start.
I was not able to see most of it before on the old computer.
I hope this message goes through. I only watched Aug. then went to the beginning and viewed the first 3. I'll get more tomorrow night. I am going to get ready for bed. 5:30 will be here too soon.
Love you.
I just love listening to Elli...you never know what she's gonna say. What a personality! Can't wait to see you guys again...
Jess
happy b-day Elli and Ralphie (soon). we'll chat soon, we've just started slowing down, with our 4 birthday this last month!
miss you guys and Elli I can't wait to trya youra greata pizza!
*smile*
Madeline loves watching these videos of the kids!! We watch them nearly every day - I hear over and over "Mommy I wanna see a blog!!". Keep them coming...
Post a Comment