
last week was a week of real summer vacation...summer school is over for ralph and he didn't have any football obligations, so after we got back from camping, we got to have fun all week!
we went to the zoo...



we watched fireworks on the fourth of july...


we went to the baseball game...


played in the sprinkler...

and basically just had fun!

3 comments:
These pics are SO great! You guys had a very fun filled week. Chris and I enjoyed looking at these together. We were both shocked to see the hairless Max!! Probably feels great for the summer but we can't believe how skinny he looks without his fluffiness :) All "3" of your kids are adorable
It's so neat to see your pictures...and Max's new "look"...hee hee! Glad you're having fun in the sun and it looks like you hit some of St. Louis's hottest places.
I havent been on your blog in so long!!! I love the videos...They made my day:)
Post a Comment